Pages

Saturday 2 August 2014

Return of the Quad

I just can't help myself. Another MAC quad has begun and to lessen my guilt of the purchase, I thought I'd let you in on my new palette seeing how much you loved my first one...



Top Left - Charcoal Brown. Only, what, 3 years late to the bandwagon with this one? If only I'd have picked this up sooner as it seriously is brow powder perfection (for my eyebrows anyway;). Also a good crease/transition colour.

Top Right - Naked Lunch. OK, so you've met before. Just thought I'd show you his new home?

Bottom Left - Brun. The lady in MAC recommended this as an eyeliner shade and boy was she right. A near-black cool toned brown perfect for all levels of shadow smoke.

Bottom Right - Soba. Anna (VDM) sure knows her MAC eyeshadows, and if it's a favourite of hers, it was always going to end up in my collection. This shade is so unique and in the pan looks, as my mum put it, "dirty".. but on the lid and smudged below the eye it's a whole other story. Wonderful.

There you have it, another quad:) Somebody take me away from MAC eyeshadows.

Esmé

10 comments:

  1. I think naked lunch is my favourite shade. What a cute little palette!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a good'un; so versatile too! Thankyou:)

      Delete
  2. Love the colours you chose! I'm about to go on the hunt for the perfect MAC shade for my eyebrows xx

    ☾ Liquorice Pearls ☾

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh such a gorgeous quad of shades - they're such pretty shades xx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Their eyeshadows are just so tempting.. there may be another quad soon;)

      Delete
  4. Soba looks like such an interesting shade, Anna certainly knows her stuff :)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It doesn't look like much but it's so lovely! Got to agree on that one:)

      Delete