Pages

Sunday 9 October 2016

Packing for New York

Another Big Apple themed chat today, this time all about packing! For the past 8 years, my suitcase is used to being rammed with raincoats and walking boots for long hikes and rocky coastlines for various UK holidays. New York, with it's swanky architecture, stylish reputation and urban environment is quite the opposite holiday, therefore preparing luggage and outfits has been quite the task. Let's get onto the clothing pieces, accessories and hand luggage necessities that have made the cut...


Suitcase - TravelPro @ TKMaxx (similar model here)

CLOTHING

SHOES & ACCESSORIES (not all pictured)

HAND LUGGAGE NECESSITIES (not all pictured)

  • iPhone
  • Snacks - likely Nakd bars, roasted chickpeas and flapjacks 
  • Magazine 
  • Wallet - Céline sunnies at duty free, I'm coming for ya
  • Extra jumper - for sleeping
  • Macbook - for blogging 
  • Earphones for in-flight tunes
  • Camera (Nikon coolpix P520)
  • Back-up phone charger 
  • Brow gel - I can go barefaced but not bare eyebrow-ed ;)
            Any staples I've forgotten? What New York themed posts would you like to see next?




2 comments:

  1. oh you are so lucky. i really want to go back to new york. comfy shoes are a must.


    loovelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited, never been but I already know I won't want to leave! Ah I'm sure you'll be heading back in no time! Duly noted, I'm hoping both the trainers will save me from blisters :)

      Delete