|Washbag - old Cath Kidston (similar)|
- This Liz Earle Essentials kit is a wonder for travelling, and includes a cleanser, toner, moisturiser and eye lotion (I've already used 3 out of the 4 products full-size and I'm a huge fan). It also comes in three variants for differing skin types so there's something for everyone. How cute is the dinky Cleanse & Polish?
- Garnier Micellar Water Mini is an ideal size for travelling, and does a great pre-cleanse sweep of all the makeup. Also, I know this isn't cruelty free so if you have any more natural recommendations let me know.
- Palmer's Cocoa Butter Lip Balm is my go-to balm (I mean come on, it tastes like chocolate). I use it day and night; it works great on it's own for a simple sheen or can be slathered on before bed for deeper hydration.
- Original Source Shower Gels are my all-time favourite body washes; they smell delicious and lather really nicely. They're a vegan brand too which is a bonus!
- L'Occitane Amande Shower Oil is a product I've been eyeing up since the original beauty gurus would bang on about its amazing smell, moisturing nature and mulitpurpose capabilities. For whatever reason I've never picked it up myself, but as a freebie in this month's Harpers Bazaar it seemed about time to give it a whirl.
- Satin Care Olay Gel will be my shaving gel of choice if the above doesn't quite work for me. I'm also hoping the addition of Olay cream will help prevent any of those pesky bumps.
- Gillette Venus Snap Razor is something I pick up before every holiday due to it's convenience and quickness. Perfect when you're in a rush as it only requires water so there's no need to faff with shaving gels.
- St Moritz Dark Tanning Mousse helps me crack out golden limbs whenever I can be bothered to do the whole exfoliate-moisturise-tan ritual. Despite the lengthly process, this colour is natural looking, lasts a good few days, and is easy to apply thanks to the guide colour. Just whatever you do don't go near any nice white duvets until you've washed the guide layer off... been there and it isn't pretty.
- Chloe Eau De Parfum will be the only fragrance I take, purely because I'm planning on having a sniff-athon at the Sephora stand and am hoping to snap up some rollerballs.
- Sanex Deodorant is one I keep going back to because I can shave and immediately apply this without getting irritated. Smells fresh and does the trick.
- The Wet Brush has been my only hairbrush for a few years, and to be honest I daren't try any other now. It minimises split ends and glides through wet and dry hair whilst still being cushioned enough not to bash your scalp as you comb.
- Liz Earle Botanical Shine Shampoo has become my firm favourite shampoo; it leaves hair feeling squeaky clean without feeling stripped, and doesnt irritate my sensitive scalp which so many cheap to pricey shampoos have done in the past. The 200ml will last you ages too so this more than justifies the price tag for me.
That's everything in my holiday beauty stash, I hope you enjoyed having a mooch and are all keeping well :) Next up, the travel makeup bag...