Pages

Wednesday 26 November 2014

Alternative Autmun Makeup

Often at this time of year, the number of bronze eye, berry lip tutorials floating around gets a little overwhelming. For something a tad different, I thought I'd put together my go-to alternative autmumn look, keeping things modern, minimal and fresh. Enjoy!

Even in autumn, my t-zone gets a little oil-crazy so I've opted for Jouer's Matte Moisture Tint in Porcelain with 17's Stay Time Concealer (such an underrated buy!) in extra fair under the eyes. Lightly dusted over with my beloved CHANEL Loose Powder - you know the drill.

It's fair to say that any tan from summer has long since gone, but instead of amping up the bronzer as the cold kicks in, I've used Kevyn Aucoin's Sculpting Powder to add me some warmth and cheekbones. A little definition never hurt nobody;)

As you know brows are what I like to spend most time on, and my weapon of choice is Anastasia's Brow Wiz set with a swipe of clear brow gel. Nothing on my eyelids here, just plenty o' black mascara.

The star of the show here is Rimmel's Lip Liner in Spice. If you don't have this beaut, you need it; anything from a peachy-brown nude pout, warm-toned lip line, or full out sophisticated bold lip, this has you covered.

There you have it, all easily done in 5 whilst your porridge cools down. Nope? Just me then...

4 comments:

  1. Love the look! A great alternative for the gold-eyes-and-berry-lips look!

    Evelin Kivi blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty look, also your eyebrows look flawless and I'm so jealous of your lashes, mine are so short and have no curl at all! Well, if I use a curler obviously there is but it never lasts very long x
    Libby-Jade

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are STUNNING, and this is a beautiful, classic look. I'm so jealous of your skin, it's flawless! xx

    Beth | Alphabeth

    ReplyDelete